1. Strengthen training for maintenance personnel
On the one hand, stainless steel garden lights are closely related to the life of the citizens. Its operation directly affects the image of the party and the city. It is necessary to improve the understanding of maintenance personnel on the maintenance work of garden lights and enhance the sense of responsibility. On the other hand, with the rapid advancement of the technology of stainless steel garden lights, the extensive use of new technologies requires maintenance personnel to continuously update the maintenance expertise to meet the needs of the work.
2. Speed up the update of maintenance equipment
The expansion of the city, the increase in the number of stainless steel garden lights and the increase in the service area have greatly increased the workload of maintenance personnel. Without increasing the number of personnel, it is necessary to continuously improve and update the maintenance equipment to improve work efficiency.
3. Implementing the maintenance target responsibility system
On the basis of delineating the management area of the stainless steel garden lamp, the maintenance responsibility system is implemented at all levels to implement the fixed person, fixed post, and responsibilities. It is necessary to conduct regular inspections, regular maintenance, and find out who is responsible for problems.
Daily maintenance of stainless steel garden lights:
1. Do not hang items on the lamp, such as drying cotton quilts.
2, frequent switching, will greatly reduce its service life, so when using the luminaire, try to reduce the switch of the luminaire;
3. When the lamp cover is tilted during use or cleaning, it should be calibrated to maintain the appearance;
4. When adjusting the lampshade, pay attention to avoid the reflection of the shadow when the trigeminal bracket in the lamp is illuminated;
5. According to the light source parameters provided by the sign, replace the aging lamp in time, and find that the two ends of the lamp are red, the lamp is black or there is black shadow, and the lamp is not bright, the lamp should be replaced in time to prevent the ballast from appearing. Unsafe phenomena such as burnout.
Protective measures for stainless steel garden lights:
1. Landscape stainless steel garden lighting is generally dusty. When cleaning, use a wet rag to wipe it. Keep the movement in the same direction. Do not smear back and forth. The intensity should be moderate, especially for chandeliers and wall lamps.
2. Clean the inside of the lighting. When cleaning the light bulb, first turn off the light. When wiping, you can remove the light bulb separately. If cleaning directly on the luminaire, do not rotate the bulb clockwise to avoid over-tightening of the lamp cap.